Who do I call for streetlights that are out?
1. When reporting a non-functioning light you will need the pole number (located 2-7 feet off the ground on the pole) and the address of the closest cross street or special directions to the light.

2. Street lights in the City of Apopka are serviced by Duke Energy. You can report the non-functioning light in two convenient ways:
Phone: Duke Energy at 1-800-228-8485.
Online: By clicking here: https://www.duke-energy.com/business/products/outdoor-lighting/request-light-repair.

If you cannot access Duke Energy in either way, contact the Public Services Department 407-703-1731 and a work order will be made to Duke Energy.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call for streetlights that are out?
2. How can I register my group or organization to participate in the Adopt-A-Road Program?
3. Whom do I request a traffic or street sign from?
4. When is my street swept?
5. How do I report a pothole and other street repair issues?