Athletic Program for Adults
Adult athletic programs are offered by City of Apopka's Recreation Department. If you have questions regarding registration or need more details, please contact Recreation at 407-703-1784.
Adult Sand Volleyball
This league is offered to adults 18 and older at the Northwest Recreation Complex (3710 Jason Dwelley Parkway).
- Duration: 10 Week Season (March through May)
- Price: $125 per team (Teams must have 4 players to compete)
- Online registration: Available January 10, 2022 through February 18, 2022.
- Additional Information: Teams are to provide their own jerseys or like colored shirts.
This league is offered to adults in the fall, spring, and summer. The cost for this program is $405 per team. Please contact us at 407-703-1784 for more information.
Adult Tennis Lessons
This program is offered in partnership with Tennis Galaxy at the Northwest Recreation Complex in Apopka. Please visit Tennis Galaxy's website or contact them at 407-782-5403 for more information.
Adult Yoga Class - Beginning January 25, 2022!
Hailey Sonn, registered Yoga teacher and Chopra Certified Meditation Instructor, guides you through breathing exercises, yoga poses, and mediation to help you learn Yoga simply, in a style accessible to all body types and experience levels.
- Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Time: 11 AM to 12 PM
- Location: Fran Carlton Center
- Drop-in is $10 per class
- $60 for one month
- $110 for two months
As the program grows, we will be adding additional classes to accommodate the growing needs of our community. For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 407-703-1642.