Purpose of Scholarships:
Provide financial assistance on the basis of need to all city residents who would like to participate in recreation programs provided by the City's Park and Recreation Department.
- Verified City of Apopka resident
- Verified household income not more than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Complete Scholarship Request Application
- Copy of Valid photo ID
- Most recent tax return (Form 1040)
- Copy of current lease, mortgage statement, or utility bill
Provide Any Applicable Information:
- Last two paystubs from household working adults
- Social Security/Disability Benefit statement
- Unemployment benefit statement
- Medicare/Medicaid Notice of Action Letter
- Public Housing Authority Rent Receipt
- Food Stamps (SNAP) Notice of Action Letter
Scholarship Eligibility Time Period: Scholarships are valid for 1 year from date of approved application.
Call 407-703-1642 or email Cindy Edwards.