- Feature Links
- Coronavirus Information
- County and State Resources
County and State Resources
Local Sites Available:
- Orange County List of Testing Sites
- Orange County Vaccine Information
- AdventHealth Centra Care Apopka (For more information please call 1-877-847-8747)
- Community Health Centers of Apopka (For more information please call 407-905-8827 or visit their website)
- Site locations include Publix, Walmart and Sam's Club, and Winn-Dixie stores. Please visit their pages for appointment and additional information. Read the full News Release from Governor DeSantis.
Executive Orders from Florida Governor DeSantis
For a complete list of Florida Executive Orders from the Governor please visit their 2022 Executive Orders website.
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-315 (COVID-19 Vaccine Administration/Protecting Florida's Seniors) PDF
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-297 (Extending Executive Order 20-244: Phase 3; Right to Work; Business Certainty; Suspension of Fines.) PDF
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-276 (Emergency Management - Extension of Executive Order 20-52-COVID-19) PDF
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-246 (Emergency Management - COVID-19 - Local Government Public Meetings) PDF
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-244 (Phase 3; Right to Work; Business Certainty; Suspension of Fines.) PDF
Visit the Florida Gov page for a complete list of Florida 2020 Executive Orders and Florida 2021 Executive Orders.
To see specifics, please visit the Governor’s website. For questions or concerns, the Governor's Office can be reached at 850-717-9337.
Executive Orders for Orange County:
Orange County Executive Orders:
- Signed Orange Country Emergency Executive Order Number 2020-51 regarding Reopening Orange County and Requiring Social Distancing and Face Covering (PDF).
- Signed Orange County Emergency Executive Order Number 2020-25 regarding COVID-19 (PDF)
For a complete list visit the Orange County Government page.
Orange County Updates
For the latest updates from Orange County Government, visit the Orange County Newsroom.
All Orange County Executive Orders for Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found on their website.
Department of Business and Professional Regulation
For a complete list of Emergency Orders, please visit the Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s website.
Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health is the lead agency monitoring infectious diseases throughout the state.
- COVID-19 In Florida Information
- The statewide COVID-19 Call Center is 1-866-779-6121 and is available from 8 AM to 7 PM weekdays. Questions can also be sent to COVIDemail@example.com.
Orange County Health Department
- Florida Health Orange County COVID-19 Information
- For questions regarding COVID-19, call 407-723-5004 between 8 AM and 5 PM weekdays.