The Apopka Recreation Department offers camp for children needing care during Winter Break, for children ages 6 to 12 years old. Camp is offered from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM at the Billie Dean Community Center.
This camp is for those looking to have a fun and educational experience over Winter Break. The camp will include educational activities, arts and crafts, and a lot of fun.
2022 Winter Camp Registration is Now Closed
- Dates: December 19 through 22 and December 27 through 30, 2022
- Time: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Location: Billie Dean Community Center
- Cost: $64 per child/per week for Residents and $80 per child/per week for Non-Residents
- Online Registration: Now Closed
- Additional Information: Possible Field Trips include Bowling, Movies, Science Center, Camp Wewa, and local parks.
For additional information please call 407-703-1642.